Obamacare fans, here is what you have been waiting for.

If you bought an Obamacare plan through hc.gov and received a premium subsidy or APTC, you will need to file form 1095-A with your taxes.

Here is your link to a DRAFT of 1095-A

But wait, there's more.

You (and your tax adviser) might also be interested in form 8962

And you thought this was going to be easy.


Post a Comment