Immediate attention is needed to keep your health coverage. Take action before Sept. 5, 2014.
Carrier wants to help you keep your current insurance coverage and maintain your current monthly payment amount.
IMPORTANT: The federal government-sponsored Health Insurance Marketplace (also known as the “Exchange”) has been attempting to reach you. At the request of the federal government, we are reaching out to you because you are at risk of losing your current Carrier coverage or any financial assistance you may currently be receiving, also known as Advance Premium Tax Credit (APTC).
The deadline to take action is September 5, 2014.
What you need to know:
• The federal government-sponsored Health Insurance Marketplace needs more information to ensure you can keep your current coverage. They have been attempting to reach you for one of two reasons:
• The marketplace would like you to provide proof of your yearly income for 2014 for everyone who was on your tax return, if they had income.
• The marketplace would like you to provide proof that you are a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or have an eligible immigration status.
What do you need to do immediately?
• To determine which documents the marketplace is requesting, please visitwww.healthcare.gov/blog/the-marketplace-might-need-more-information-from-you/or contact the Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596. There are marketplace experts ready to answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• For either situation, you need to provide a copy of the documents the marketplace is requesting. You can do so by adding copies to your “My Account” online at www.healthcare.gov (this is the fastest way to get your documents processed) OR mailing the documents to:
Health Insurance Marketplace
Attn: Supporting Documentation
465 Industrial Blvd.
London, KY 40750
*If you have any issues adding copies to your “My Account” please contact the marketplace at 1-800-318-2596. There are marketplace experts ready to answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
*If you have already provided this information to the marketplace and/or you have heard from the marketplace that they have received the additional information, please disregard this note.
What will happen if the additional documents are not received by the federal government-sponsored Health Insurance Marketplace?
• The marketplace will terminate your Carrier coverage or no longer provide you with financial assistance. When the marketplace does this, they will notify Carrier. Carrier will then follow instructions from the marketplace that requires us to send you a notification of changes with your coverage. These changes will include either a termination of coverage OR a change to your monthly payment.
Again, Carrier wants to help you keep your current coverage and maintain your current monthly payments. Please provide the requested documentation to the marketplace no later than September 5, 2014. If you have questions, contact the marketplace at 1-800-318-2596. There are marketplace experts ready to answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Thank you again for being a Carrier member.
We look forward to continue being your partner in health.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. To learn more about our privacy policies, view our Internet Privacy Statement and our Privacy Practices.
Please visit Carrier.com for additional information.
Smoke them if you have them.