This just in . . .  


A Folsom company says it enrolled its employees in an insurance plan through Covered California, but they don’t have any access to their health insurance.
“If I call Covered California, they don’t talk to me. They tell me to go to my broker,” said Paul Curry, “but my broker says they aren’t talking to him.”
It’s a helpless and frustrating feeling for Curry as he followed all of the steps to get health coverage for his four full-time employees. But after three months, Covered California has still not activated the health plans.
“We’ve paid each month, and none of my employees have cards,” he said. “We can’t go get health care.”
His company United Reported Publishing has made three payments of $3,700 each. Each of the more than $11,000 in checks has been cashed by Covered California, yet no account numbers or cards have been delivered.
I hear the train a-comin'. It's rollin' 'round the bend . . . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top